Welcome to Taxi MauritiusUpdated: 23.January.2023
Competitive rates for Taxi Mauritius Airport Transfer in Mauritius. Book online and pay directly to the driver after transfer services end. On your arrival at Mauritius airport, you will be welcomed by our driver waiting at GATE 07 with your name, it will take you to your hotel / villas or tourist residence.
Taxi Mauritius Airport Transfer Mauritius Competive Taxi Prices
Mauritius Taxi Service
The below prices are applicable for customers have arrivals in the Airport after 07h00am and before 16h00pm and departures from their hotel after 07h00am and before 16h00pm.
Airport Transfer : Private Airport transfers / personalize transfers personalize to/from Mauritius Airport
PRIVATE TRANSFERS RATES 2023. (Payment in EURO only). Last Minute Booking.
From the Mauritius airport to North of Mauritius (Grand Bay, Pointe Aux Canonniers, Pointe aux Biches, Pointe aux Piment, Trou Aux Biches, Balaclava / Port Louis / Pereybere).
Mauritius airport transfer to the South of Mauritius (Bel Ombre, Le Morne, Case Noyale).
Mauritius airport transfer to the West of Mauritius (Flic en Flac, Tamarin, Black River).
Mauritius airport transfer to the East of Mauritius (Trou d'eau Douce, Belle Mare, Palmar).
Taxi Rates per way during day services
Suitcases measuring :
63 cm height.
36 cm width.
21 cm depth.
By Standard Taxi - up to 2 passengers (Up to 2 medium suitcases) : 35 Euro Book Now.
By Standard Taxi - up to 4 passengers (Up to 4 medium suitcases) : 45 Euro Book Now.
By Minibus - up to 6 passengers (Up to 6 medium suitcases) : 55 Euro Book Now.
By Minibus - up to 7 passengers (Up to 7 medium suitcases) : 60 Euro Book Now.
By Minibus - up to 8 Passengers (Up to 8 medium suitcases) : 65 Euro Book Now.
By Minibus - up to 9 Passengers (Up to 9 medium suitcases) : 90 Euro Book Now.
Payment With our driver in CASH and in EURO after you arrive at your destination.
Excluded in the Taxi Mauritius Rates ?
Costs for additional luggage.
Stop at several places during airport transfer (we do only Private Airport Transfers and without any stop till your destination).
What you will do ?
At the airport of Mauritius, climb aboard a Taxi in Mauritius comfortable air conditioned taxi and head to your hotel. Choose for a transfer by a legal car, minibus or coaster. Support for luggage fees for access and parking included.
Relax and trust our team to oversee all the details of your flight
Make the journey by a Taxi from the airport to your hotel in perfect comfort
With a pre-booked transfer, you will avoid wasting time to look of a transport on arrival at the airport
Enjoy a luxury way transfer from the airport to the hotels in Mauritius or vice versa
If you take our Mauritius Airport Taxi Services for your airport transfers in Mauritius ?
This Taxi transfer service offered to Mauritius airport is available in private transfer to / from Mauritius Airport.
No matter what time or day, you can enjoy every minute of your stay or your flight knowing that your transfers to pre-booked in advance.
Available 24 hours on 24 and 7 days out of 7, all year
Included in the Mauritius airport transfer rates ?
Private transfer from / to Mauritius airport.
Support your luggage (one suitcase and one carry-on bag per passenger).
Fees for access to the airport and parking fees.
Sightseeing Tours and Excursions in Mauritius
- Bateau Pirate Ile aux Cerfs: The Bateau Pirate Mauritius starts activities at 09h00 in the morning. It will brings you along the South East Coast of Mauritius to discover the famous GRSE Waterfalls then to Ile aux Cerfs Island.
- Swim with Dolphin by Speed Boat: Mauritius Dolphin Swim with whales encounter in Mauritius Tamarin Bay Black River Ile aux Benitiers.
- Ilot Gabriel Catamaran: The tour includes Northern Island Cruise on Catamaran to Ilot Gabriel, Coin de Mire, Ile Plate.
- Promo three Island in Mauritius: This PROMO includes three Island (Sea Activities) in Mauritius with BBQ Lunch + Transfer from your Hotel and Back for 1 couple: Only € 500 per couple.
- Undersea Walk at Grand Baie: Mauritius is one of the few places and countries in the world where such "walks" underwater are held almost every day during the week.
- Walk with Lion at Casela Nature Park: For Big Cats lovers, this is a dream come true! Far from the African savannah, experience the thrill of coming close to a King! This activity is unique to Mauritius and Casela World of Adventures offers 4 outstanding discoveries.
- Quad Biking at Casela Nature Park: Experience the excitement of riding the quad and buggy at Casela Mauritius across zebras, ostriches and African antelopes in their natural environment (1 hour). To get going you may also want to book for an extra hour and drive through the bordering Yemen Nature Reserve, with its indigenous dry forest whereby you can observe wild boars, deer and exotic birds.
- Canyoning ar Casela Nature Park: Feel the WOW effect of experiencing something unique at Casela World of Adventures! We are proud to introduce the Canyon Swing, a definitely different type of bungee jumping. Once equipped and briefed, you are all set to fly between the canyons. Jump from the 45m high platform and dive into an authentic canyon, among birds or even bats, if you are lucky. Extreme sensations for an intense adventure!
- Ziplines at Casela Nature Park: Ziplines deliver an adrenaline rush that the adventurous types appreciate. These ziplines tyroliennes Casela Mauritius is the longest one and there is nothing quite like this thrill to shake you out of your daily routine! You will also be brought to walk on the Nepalese Bridge and have a rapid perspective on the beautiful surroundings. Further push your limits by experiencing double and triple ziplines and, just before lunch time, continue on with the mini ziplines that will land you in a splash right in the water below.
- Chamarel 7 coloured Earth: Panoramic view from the crater of the extinct volcano, Trou aux Cerfs. The hindu Sacred Lake of Grand Bassin (Ganga Talao), where the Temple of Shiva, Hindu deity. The valley of Black River Gorges
- Blue Bay Marine Park with Glass Bottom Boat: The day begins with a departure from your hotel at 9 am to board a Glass Bottom Boat to visit Blue Bay Marine Park, Speed Boat to Ile aux Cerfs and BBQ Lunch. Once at the beach in Blue Bay, embark in a glass-bottom boat, towards the marine park of Blue Bay. Be enchanted by the coral gardens in glass-bottom boat, while diving with the finest fish and live coral.
- North Island Tour Mauritius: The day begins for a North Island Tour Mauritius with a departure from your hotel at 9 am for a North Mauritius Cultural Tour to the capital Port Louis, Pamplemousses Botanical Garden, Grand Bay and Cap Malheureux Red Roof Church. At Port Louis you will discover great local walk from the city center. You will be pleasantly surprised by the citadel that was used to English and you will have panoramic views of the port city.
- Ile aux Cerfs Island by Speed Boat: Leaving your hotel / Villa or Appartment at arround 9 am to board a Speed Boat to Famous Ile aux Cerfs with BBQ Lunch. Sailing to Ile aux Cerfs Island by speed boat, you will enjoy browsing through the crystal clear waters of the east coast lagoons with its magnificent landscapes.
- Swim with Dolphins with Casela Nature Park: Departure from your hotel at 6 am to Tamarin Bay to observe and swim with dolphins in their natural habitat. When you stay in Mauritius, be sure to have an unforgettable experience while realizing your dreams of swimming with dolphins. You will board the speedboat at 7.30 am, which seems a priori early, but it's a small sacrifice for the magic that awaits you in the water.
- South Island Tour Mauritius: Today begins with a departure from your hotel or villa at 9 am to visit Hindu Lake (Ganga Talao), Chamarel Waterfalls, Chamarel 7 colored earth.
- Crocodile Park: The day begins with a departure from your hotel at 9 am to visit La Vanille Crocodile Park nature reserve with its giant tortoise and also to visit the Crying Rock at Gris Gris.
- Chamarel 7 Coloured Earth with Casela Nature Park: At Chamarel you will discover the Chamarel waterfalls and also the Chamarel 7 colored earth. The unique spectacle of "Land Of Colors" geological phenomenon resulting from volcanic activity and erosion.