Mauritius Excursions: Glass Bottom Boat to visit Blue Bay Marine Park, Speed Boat to Ile aux Cerfs Island and BBQ Lunch
Mauritius Day Tours : The day begins with a departure from your hotel at 9 am to board a Glass Bottom Boat to visit Blue Bay Marine Park, Speed Boat to Ile aux Cerfs Island and BBQ Lunch.
Once at the beach in Blue Bay, embark in a glass-bottom boat, towards the marine park of Blue Bay. Be enchanted by the coral gardens in glass-bottom boat, while diving with the finest fish and live coral.
Then Explore by a Speed Boat on the way volcanic islands; Ile aux Phare, Ile aux Aigrettes and Ile de la Passe. You will also admire the Grand River South East Waterfalls.
Then a fabulous BBQ lunch is waiting for you on the south side of Ile aux Cerfs Island. Enjoy your BBQ in peace. You will end the day in the north of Ile aux Cerfs island to enjoy its heavenly beach. Then at 15h00 return back by Speed Boat to the beach of Blue Bay.
Points of attraction
Prices per person as from
|2 persons||3 - 4 persons||5 persons or more|
|Per Child (3-11 years)||Rs 2500||Rs 2000||Rs 1800|
|Per Adult||Rs 3500||Rs 3000||Rs 2750|
- Private transfers from your Hotel and back.
- The price for the glass-bottom boat. You will share the glass bottom boat with other clients to visit the Blue Bay Marine Park.
- The price for the speed boat. You will share the speed boat with other clients to visit the lighthouse island, ile de la Passe, Grand River South East Waterfalls.
- BBQ Lunch on the south side of Ile aux Cerfs Island.
- Departure from your Hotel : 9:00 am
- Return to your Hotel : 16:00 pm
More Popular Sightseeing Tours in Mauritius
Ile Aux Cerfs Island Bateau Pirate in Mauritius | Dolphin Swim in Mauritius | Ilot Gabriel Catamaran in Mauritius | Promo 3 Island Tours Only 415 Euro in Mauritius | Undersea Walk in Mauritius | Blue Safari BS 1100 in Mauritius | Blue Safari BS 600 in Mauritius | Drive your own Subscooter in Mauritius | Walk with Lions in Mauritius | Quad Biking / Buggy in Mauritius | Canyoning in Mauritius | Ziplines / tyroliennes in Mauritius | Chamarel 7 Colored Earth in Mauritius | Taxi Mauritius | Mauritius Airport Transfers